And the winner is.......

Thank you everyone who left me a message and such kind words and compliments.
It really made my day to read them all and they are very much appreciated.
Anyway never mind all that you want to find out who won the moth right.....Mr Random has chosen somebody........





























































































Well the winner is.....













































































































































ooooh the suspense....





















































































































Mimi K !!
who wrote..
Happy Blog Birthday! I love your moth and I know it look perfect in my studio, watching me work. Hope it is willing to fly on over the ocean to Boston!




Well done you have won!!
Please message me with your address and Ill be shipping Mr moth to you..

Once again thank you everyone who entered and took the time to enter and leave me a message.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts