Hares,hares,hares,hares

Hares are probably one of the most popular thing that I make.
So I do make alot of them generally. Lately I have been making ALOT of them. If you are reading this and are not from the UK then you may not realise that we are having a heatwave. It is soooo warm right now and the skies are clear and blue and it is just beautiful. Perfect weather to get lots of things dried outside. As most of the things I make are stained,aged,painted and inked its sometimes tricky to get things dry.
Not this week though.......
Thought I would share with you some snaps of my latest batch. Also the sunlight is perfect for outdoor pics.
These little hares are going to the newest shop that I stock In Hebden Bridge in the UK called 'Home-oh'.
A fabulous powder pink shop complete with grand piano where everything is arranged beautifully and with great care. I am very lucky with all the shops that I stock.Please check them out and like them.
Okay okay I must learn to hyperlink!!
Here is a link to their facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOME-OH/208148749217250





Comments

  1. It is COOONGAAA!!

    They look perfect! And enjoy that weather. Here, in Spain, I start to feel a little bit cold. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they have been playing sardines..like a scene from Myfanwy, John Betjeman poem.....dead cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Splendid hares! My fav's? The second one and the last one. :o)

    ...Love.

    ...Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tiller Hares! Cue music and ...action!
    (Buzby Berkely style! LOL)

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous hare line up...I was in Home-oh a few weeks ago and love the way they display your creations. Three hedgehogs sitting at the grand piano was just so cute!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to learn about you and your awesome HARES!!! thanks a lot for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts