Book............

I love a good read and I love a good read that has beautiful pictures.
Really beautiful fragile pictures.
I got 'The boy in the oak'as a gift.
I dont want to tell you much about the contents as I feel its like telling the best bits of a film.
However.....


In the garden behind the cottage grows an ancient oak that hides a secret. The young boy who lives in the cottage couldn’t care less about the tree and certainly doesn’t know it is enchanted. But the faeries soon change this . . . They cast a spell that causes the ancient oak to swallow the boy whole..................


The boy in the oak
Jessica Albarn























Intrigued....................Go buy it.




















































































Go on!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts